Missouri CBD – Hemp Extract Legislation
Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy a registration card that allows them to legally possess and use CBD oil in Missouri to treat intractable epilepsy.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card allows the registrant to purchase cannabidol (CBD) oil from one of the two facilities licensed in this state by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. For more information on these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or visit their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is valid for one year only (must re-apply for continued registration);
- is needed to obtain the CBD oil from a cultivation and production facility licensed in Missouri. There are currently two facilities in Missouri licensed by the Missouri Department of Agriculture producing hemp extract.
- indicates if a Missouri physician has signed a waiver, the waiver allows for the legal possession of more than 20 ounces of CBD oil; and
- currently there is no charge for the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.